Real Estate Professional
Austin, Texas United States
Area of Concentration for over 30 years
• Central Austin-neighborhoods such as Tarrytown, Pemberton,
• Balcones, Highland Hills, Northwest Hills, Westover Hills, Jester Estates.
Give me the opportunity to act as your sales project manager!
• Handling all the totally unexpected details for house preparation, pricing, marketing plans, contract negotiations, and the possibly longer-than-expected closing process with its many steps.
Specialist in Downsizing-always challenging for clients and Interesting work!
• Helping clients who are committed to finding a smaller house or retirement home or moving out of town to be closer to family.
• Guiding clients with giving away things, packing, and the on-going decision-making and accompanying stress of clearing out.
• Personal background includes being the executor for two estates and working extensively with various attorneys over the years and guiding clients with this downsizing process.
Love Listing for Sellers!
• Dedicated to helping clients making the transition-whatever it is with as little difficulty as possible.
• Skilled at preparation of the house to be sold--decluttering and staging! This step varies from removing furniture to painting a room to setting up an off-site storage room to storing two walls of old valuable maps! You are involved and persuaded in this process.
• Reviewing statistics and comparing sales at length. We will work together to make a plan
• Dedicated to clients in their search and committed to being at clients' side. Skilled at helping clients make an informed decision.
Depth of Experience
• From working on many, many transactions I have developed skill for dealing with both the expected and the unexpected. I can help make the task of buying or selling as painless and seamless as possible.
Designations: Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate REALTOR Institute, Broker