Seller’s in Austin, don’t forget Front Porch staging! The second that prospect drives up to your house, they are looking directly at your front porch and door. So here is a wonderful list to complete preparing your home for sale with gorgeous fall décor and to make that prospect fell right at home. And these are easy!
Here’s a great list of decorating with pumpkins from “Southern Living Magazine”
1. Stack them up – Vertical displays make a big statement at the front door.
2. Line & Layer Your Steps – There’s a reason you see mums each fall—they work. Once buds begin to open, you’re guaranteed blooms whether your display is in sun or shade.
3. Lowcountry Charm – Go vertical with Garland and use Pedestal urns planted with crotons to allow room below for pumpkins.
4. Chesapeake Cottage Revival – Incorporate modern materials to add new energy. Moonlight-hued pumpkins and gourds amp up the glow.
5. Southern Classic – Layer oversize objects. Combinations of annuals, potted boxwoods, and heirloom pumpkins organize a lot of materials while achieving balance.
To read their full list click here.